Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Ronz update








Saw a couple more moose tonight on the way to supper and added character to old Betsy, my trusty Iron Horse. Ron dumped his gas can, spewing gas at me so I pulled over to the very loose gravel shoulder and my foot could not support 900 pounds of bike and 200 pounds of me, down the slope we went. Character for a rider is what the Mt Mckinley Harley dealer called it. Some ride, some polish em. Wish I didn't have to keep picking this one up! All is well.

1 comment:

  1. The Harley dealer is right. That's just a little bit of bike character. Besides, when and if you ever get back to NC, you can get a custom paint job of your entire Alaska trip complete with moose, bears, the woman you met from Chicago, etc.

    Async

    ReplyDelete

Australia 2009

Australia 2009